

Eli has been silly in the sense that he seems to be unbothered by a lack of pants. He will wander around the house in just his underwear. Sometimes he'll throw on a t-shirt with the underwear. The best times are when he'll wear just underwear and shoes. :o)
The other day I realized that I hadn't heard him for awhile in the house so I went to check on him. This is what I found...
Hey, whatever makes you comfortable, right? I have to keep telling myself that he's just a little boy and the lack of pants phase will only last as long as it's still cute (or at least I hope so!)Eli also likes to "play Disneyland" as he calls it. Basically what he does is he takes all his regular toys and turns them into some sort of ride or attraction from Disneyland. It doesn't even have to be your standard toy. Today I saw him playing with a pencil. He was sitting down on the floor with his knee bent in a mountain shape and sliding the pencil down his leg while screaming. Then he would say "Splash!" at the end. Even though he's never even been on Spash Mountain he still loves to pretend!
Speaking of Disneyland...
Isaac LOVES the Pirates of the Caribbean song. You know... "Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho a Pirates Life for Me!" He sings it all the time. I caught him singing it the other day while he was playing with his cars on his highchair. He didn't know I was recording him. I love that he doesn't let his singing stop him from playing (and screaming a lot).
Since Danny and I can both be pretty silly ourselves I guess neither one of us can blame the other for the overflow of silliness that has been passed down to our kids. But hey...if you had silliness like this at your house all day, would you complain? :o)
9 comments:
I would be totally shocked if your kids weren't silly...they're Bomans!! It's good to be silly, and I love to see all their different personalities and imaginations.
That video is too cute!
I love that Eli doesn't want to wear clothes. My Eli is the same way- although he prefers to be absolutely naked, which isn't always appropriate (especially because he is not potty trained).
Eli and Keawe share interests. Imaginations and lack of clothing. he loves to be totally naked, but I have convinced him that unders are ok. We also use the boxer briefs so he is more covered.
glad to see the silliness has been passed on, :)
shailey is SO CUTE! what a great imagination she has. and we always have to encourage that!
we have underwear issues too....
do your kids drop them and shake their tush as passing cars? i try so hard to get mad, but it's so dang funny!
i think it's finally coming to an end. but it will start alllllll over again with hayden. oh well.
I love my silly grandkids!! I love Shailey's imagination and Eli is just sweet, clothes or no clothes. Isaac is so cute singing...I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you guys! By the way, McKay used to run around the neighborhood in just his underwear and red boots. It must be a boy thing. Anyway, as long as he out grows it before he hits high school (okay, maybe grade school) then all will be well! Love you guys...Mom
SO CUTE!!!! It looks like you guys have SO much fun together- that is AWESOME!!
I love your new banner, so bright and fun! It makes me smile! I love that your kids are silly, so cute!
Hey Kim....wow its so great to see your little kids so grown up...Issac is hardly recognizable. Anyway I finally put my crazy life on a blog so drop in and see us sometime. Have Fun~ Holly
I loved the dreative Princess outfit. Remember that the silliest moments (w/ photos) make the very best memories!
LeAnn Mitchell
Post a Comment