I don't really have a regular post since nothing much has happened in the last couple of weeks. The only things to report are that the kids got haircuts, Eli has given up his thumb sucking (yeah!!) and I got a new calling as Mia Maid adviser in the YW. Other than that nothing too exciting. So to make sure that the post is not a total waste here are a few cute pictures that are sure to please the grandparents at least. :o)
This picture was before he gave up his thumb. We're so impressed that he gave it up by himself!
Isaac came running into the room the other day and said, "Look mommy! My nose is funny!"
The boys love to play outside together. I can't believe they managed to fit in the same car!
This happens regularly with Shailey. She always falls asleep reading a book. :o)
Shailey with her new short haircut. It is relatively tangle-free at this length which is great for her and me!
This picture speaks for itself. :o)And to finish things up here's a cute video of the boys playing together outside.
8 comments:
You have such cute kids! You take great pictures too!
I hope Sadie gives her thumb up somday on her own, and then on the other hand I hope she keeps it around for a while. It is such a crutch for both of us!
Congrats on your new calling! You will be wonderful!
I love Isaac's funny nose, and woohoo for Eli, giving up his thumb! That is awesome! Shailey's haircut is so cute! We love you guys!
I love all the pictures, of course, because I'm grandma! Looking at Shailey asleep with her book, Beary Beautiful, and her princess blanket and pillow makes me feel so good. As a grandma, it warms my heart to see the kids safe, secure, and happy. Shailey, Eli, and Isaac are so blessed to have you and Danny as their parents! I love you guys!...Mom
love the pictures. Looks like Shailey is all ready to start school huh? :) Woohoo for Eli giving up the thumb! :) Cute pictures. :)
Very cute pictures! Your kids are adorable!!!
Wow, Eli gave up his thumb all on his own! What a cool kid! And I love that Shailey falls asleep reading, I bet that makes you proud that she loves to read so much! And of course Isaac is such a cutie
What an adorable and fun family you have- you guys are AWESOME!!!!
Kim, your blog is so cute! You are going to have to teach me how to make mine all creative like yours! Your kids are too cute!
Here is our site:
stirlingsincali.blogspot.com
Heidi
Post a Comment