Monday, June 2, 2008

make-up bags and two-year olds

I regularly leave my make-up bag out on the counter in the bathroom. It's not that I'm too lazy to put it away...well, maybe I am...but I use it so often that I don't see why I should put it away everyday. Anyway, Isaac has recently found it fun to go exploring in my make-up bag while I'm not around. I had been suspecting someone for awhile because make-up was put back into different pockets and pouches. I naturally assumed it was Shailey. Well last night I caught him in the act. He looked like this.
We thinks he's trying to fit into Panic at the Disco. What do you think?

I personlly think he's just too cute for the band. And I know he doesn't understand yet that make-up is for girls (we'll just ignore the fact that those guys up there are wearing make-up). I personally think it's cute that he wants to do what mommy does. I know it's because he loves me. :o) And don't worry. He's definitely all boy. He spent most of the day jumping off the couch with his cars while screaming "Wheeeeeeee!".

6 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

You're right, Kim, he is too cute for the band. He's just too cute, period! Can't wait to see you guys! Hyrum is getting anxious also.

Love, Mom

rose said...

love it!
i can totally relate. how many times have i had to go get new eyeshadow or blush because one of the boys broke it and dumped it alllllll over the floor. and of course it's always brand new. at least he's not putting "feminine products" in his mouth....
ugh.

McKay and Rachel said...

Maybe he was secretly wishing he had a black eye! He looks super cute.

Manda said...

Isaac is a little mini-Danny in those pictures! So cute! And Katie is also getting into my makeup, she loves mascara. We are getting excited to see you all, in about a month, right?

Lawther family said...

too funny. Makaio does the same thing all the time, I guess you saw the pictures. :) One day he Kainoa had on mascara... like perfectly! No messups! I had to start locking my door. :)

Lizzie said...

So cute and funny analogy!!! So sometime I would love to get together with you and your family. Maybe we could meet up this summer at the beach sometime??