Monday, September 8, 2008

shailey's first day of school

Well, the day finally arrived. Shailey's first day of school has offically come and gone. She started school on August 27th and she has loved every minute of it! She has already made new friends and loves her teacher, Mrs. Crenshaw. We are excited to see what this new year brings. It has definitely been an adjustment for me getting myself and three kids up, fed, dressed and out the door before 8:00am. For those of you who know me well know that I am not a morning person. I love to sleep! Anyway, we're excited for Shailey! Way to go little Miss Kindergartner!









2 comments:

Lawther family said...

good luck, I find myself running out the door in jammies with a breakfast bar in hand so Kai can get to the bus on time! Its a hard adjustment. :)
Shailey looks so cute all dressed up for school. :)

Emily said...

Cute pictures!

I am so glad that you have found the blogging muse again :0)