Wednesday, November 12, 2008

shailey's dance performance


Shailey had her dance performance last week and I'm just now posting about. Unfortuneately the video that I thought was recording was, in fact, not recording. So I don't have the cute video of her that I thought I did. Her dance group was supposed to be licorice so we did the best job we could to make it look like that. The best part of the performance was when her group split up into two groups and went to opposite ends of the stage. They then proceeded to run and leap towards each other. Shailey was fine until she realized a whole bunch of little girls were running straight for her! She totally put on the brakes and put out her arms in defense! It was so funny! We love you Shailey! You did a great job! :o)

2 comments:

Lawther family said...

what a cutie. I think you did a great job on the outfit.
by the way, I have bought shoes from that company, two pairs and I love them! :) If you need help with sizing, go to amazon shoe chart and it tells you how best to measure to make sure you get the best fit.

Manda said...

That is the cutest story! I would probably have done the same! She looks adorable, and I can't believe how big she is getting!