Thursday, February 19, 2009

my "all purpose" desk

About a month ago I found a desk on Craigslist that I knew would be perfect for my scrapbooking/cardmaking/sewing/crafting needs, it just needed a little work. :o) I wanted to add a back to it so I could have my most-used supplies at hand without taking up valuable surface space.

I finally found the time to finish it! I'm so excited to start using it. I'm still in the process of organizing all of my supplies and figuring out what goes into which drawers. But I don't mind. It's just nice to have an area of my own where I don't have to stress about taking up valuable family space. I guess I really have no excuse for not scrapbooking now!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so jealous of your craftiness!!! It's awesome!!!

Desiree said...

You are an amazing fixer upper! It's so nice to have space all your own too. Have fun scrapbooking!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Yipee!! I love it! I am so excited that you have a designated space now. Gee, I wonder where you get all of your crafty genes? I have enjoyed my newly organized space as well. I will try to get pictures up on the blog soon so you can check it out. Love ya!

Violet said...

Hurray!!! I am so glad it is finished. Now we totally need to get together. I bought and cut my material yesterday, and I am working on getting some pictures developed. I can't wait to play with you!!!!!

Lizzie said...

That is really cool. I absolutely love it. What a find and I LOVE how you organized your supplies. I have a confession...I'm an organizing freak, and I have a label maker that hooks up to my computer that is probably one of my most favorite possessions. It's cool you have your own space too. I feel like you kind of need that as a Mom.

Natalie said...

Kim Once again you have done it! You simply amaze me! So fun and so fun to be organized and to have a place to call your own! Have Fun!