
A couple of weeks ago Shailey's class (and a couple of other classes) put on the play "The Gingerbread Man". Shailey played the part of the fox who eats the gingerbread man at the end. The fox role was actually a lot more sinister than she had let on at home. :o) Anyway, she had to sing a couple of solos and had some speaking parts that she memorized. It was very cute. We recorded it on our other camera but I haven't figured out how to make the file smaller. But trust me. It was adorable and so funny hearing those kids sing (or shout!) the songs.
8 comments:
She is SO cute, I'll bet that was really fun to watch. I can't wait until Ava is doing little plays at school!
I would love to see the play! We miss you guys! Watch out Hollywood here comes Shailey! So cute.
I love the fox costume!! That really is so cute! How fun to be able to sit and watch your kid in a play!
I haven't done my blog in forever either... your kids are so cute. I love the fox costume. Looks like tons of fun. Let me know if you figure out how to get your video on there, Kainoa has a program on the fist that I want to video. I will email you my new address and phone number, I don't think I have yours either. Hope to hear from you. :)
So Cute :0)
What a cutie!
I was down in your neck-o' the woods this weekend but I couldn't stay long enough to visit anyone. lemmie know next time you're coming up, 'cause I miss you!
I have heard that play is so cute. I was never ambitious enough with my kindergartners to put on a whole musical production.
I am sure she was as cute as she can be. I can't wait to see the video. Maybe Kate knows how to shrink the file size or even just cut little parts so we can see her solos.
Quite the production with fancy costumes and everything! I'm anxious to see Shailey's solos...I bet they were great, considering her mom is pretty good at the solo thing! Love you guys!
Post a Comment