Tuesday, November 17, 2009

please welcome...


She is happy and healthy and both of us are doing great! More details to come! :o)

15 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats on your baby! Now tell me, how does someone deliver a baby almost 24 hours ago and can already have the energy to put together a birth announcement on their blog. You are truely amazing. If you are at church on Sunday, I am sending you home!!! Just kidding

anelieze castrejon said...

Beautiful name, beautiful baby! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well. Congratulations, Kim!

Holly said...

Mosoltov! She's a vision!

Paul and Missy said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Kim said...

Actually Heidi, I cheated. I had the announcement all made up and ready to go. All I had to do was add the correct birth stats and the picture. So no, I'm not super woman, ha ha!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I kept hoping I'd see something soon. She's gorgeous, and love the name!!
What a tiny little thing. Get some rest and enjoy her!!

The Lowarys said...

CONGRATS!!! She's adorable, and her name is SO pretty!!!

Ben & Diane said...

YAY! Congratulations. It's always so refreshing to be done with a pregnancy. I know after birth is hard too but at least you have a sweet baby to show for it. She's pretty!

Lawther family said...

Oh Kim she is perfect! So beautiful. I love her name. I hope you get lots of rest and are able to take naps as much as you need them. Enjoy your sweet little addition to the family. :)

Melanie Sawyer said...

Aww you did not name her melanie but i still love the name and she looks like a boman can't wait to see her and be the first of your young women to hold her

Desiree said...

she is beautiful, congratulations!

Violet said...

She is so beautiful!!!! What a great picture. I can't wait to hear more.

Courtenay Beth said...

YEAH!!! SO beautiful! I love her name, she is so darling! Congratulations!!!

Matt and Christy said...

Congrats on the beautiful girl! I love her name, too.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

She's gorgeous! And, of course, I love the name...it sounds somewhat familiar to me!