Saturday, December 12, 2009

first sunday


This was a picture taken two weeks ago of Olivia's first Sunady going to church. The kids were so excited to bring her along. I think she's already outgrown that little Christmas dress which is hard to believe since she's still so tiny. :o)

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is so tiny! What a cute picture of all the kids.

MOMS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you were pampered, and I'm sure they didn't mind taking care of that sweet newborn either.

Manda said...

Oh she is so adorable! Aimee wore that dress, and I couldn't button the back! Olivia is so tiny! I can't wait to see you all!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

All of the kids were so cute that day. It was a fun day at church. I love you guys!

Lizzie said...

She looks pretend, being so small next to your other kids!!!! She is adorable.