We spent two weeks up in Oregon for Christmas. It was awesome to spend so much time with our family. I wish we could have stayed even longer. I didn't take very many pictures this year. I realized that since I am the usual picture taker and I had my arms full (obviously with Olivia) that it was inevitable. I have been promised pictures from a few other picture takers so hopefully that will make up for all the pictures I didn't take.
Here are a few of my favorites that I did mange to get.




We also had Brenley take pictures of Olivia while we were up there. As soon as I get the pictures sent to me I will post them. They are amazing!
(Just click on her name to check them out! Thanks Brenley!)
5 comments:
How did I miss those pictures on her blog? Oh. My. Gosh. The combination of Olivia's GORGEOUS face, and Brenley's talent made for PERFECTION!!! I'm not kidding Kim, those are some of the most beautiful baby pictures I have ever seen.
Kim, I seriously need to get to the post office. I have your CD of pics (along with alot of other peoples) sitting right here next to me ready to be mailed. We just haven't left the house much lately.
And if you want to add the exact link so people don't have to scroll down on my blog here it is...
http://photosbybrenley.blogspot.com/2010/01/baby-o.html
I am glad that you like them so much.
I cannot believe how tiny your baby looks. I'm sure she's normal sized and all, I've just forgotten how little they come. And I can't believe I'll have another in a couple of weeks.
How is it with 4 kids?? Crazy?
Olivia is beautiful.
I just peeked at Brenley's blog. Wow. Olivia and you are so beautiful. They look amazing. = ) And you don't look like you just gave birth. How does your face stay so thin?? You need to share your secret. = )
I love the pictures, especially the one with all them asleep with their favorite stuffed animals!
Post a Comment