Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

sac town bomans said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
We had a great meal and everyone had fun, but I know none of us had as much fun as Olivia had based on that picture. What did you slip into her gravy??
We love you guys!

Tami said...

Love this photo! Austin was wearing the same sweater as Isaac on Thanksgiving!! :)

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

I love the picture! Can Olivia (and Eli) be any happier?!! We thought about your family and missed you guys, but look forward to Christmas when we can all be together...well, except for Ammon. At least we can all talk to him, though. See you soon!

Serving in Tahiti said...

What a cute picture!!! I miss you guys soo much!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I too were thinking of you. LOVE, MOM aka Nana