Here she is with all of her classmates.
And this is her beautiful, white dress. We'll have to keep it for Olivia to wear on her baptism.
Shailey, we are so pleased with your decision to be baptized. You are such a sweet daughter and sister and we feel so blessed to have you in our family. Thank you for being such a wonderful example to your brothers and sister. You have such a sweet spirit. You are like a little ray of sunshine in our family and we love you!








5 comments:
How special- I can't believe how old she is- I remember when she was just tiny!! She looks GORGEOUS! I have to tell you, we just got Ava that dress because she saw it and fell in love with it as a "wedding dress", and I was thinking, I should get this in a bigger size and keep it for when she gets baptized- hahaha! Shailey looks so cute in it!!!
Awesome pictures! I wish we could have been there. We love you Shailey and are so proud of you! Love, Grandma and Grandpa
So cute!!!
I love baptisms, I get to go to all of them because of my calling and it's so fun. They are always so cute and excited. I can't believe you have an 8 year old!
Congrats Shailey!
What beautiful pictures! It's fun to see the one with the classmates, our old class!
I am so glad you took those wonderful pictures. Glad to see you with the other Bomans. We love you Shailey and also wished we could have been there with you. We did go to a baptism that day and thought alot about you. You look so beautiful in your pretty white dress. Lots of love and kisses from Tahiti. Nana & Gpa
Post a Comment