I just wanted to mention that our stockings were made last year by my very talented mom. :o) She actual made them out of second-hand store sweaters. I just think they're so cute! She made all of our stockings in the blue colors because she knew I had blue ornaments on my tree. All of her stockings are made of the festive red and green colors. I just think it's such a cute idea! Thanks mom!
2 comments:
The stockings are GREAT! I loved them right away when I saw your pictures! Your whole house looks so good! I love Christmas. How exciting that you get to go home for the holidays! Do you get to be there for Christmas day or just around Christmas time? Either way going home is the BEST!
Amy, we get to be there from Dec. 20 through New Years Day so we are SO excited!!
Post a Comment