Thursday, January 3, 2008

update will have to wait

We just got back yesterday from our long and wonderful trip to Oregon. Unfortunately not only did we take home lots of memories and gifts but some pretty yucky colds, too. The kids are all coughing up a storm and have runny noses and ear infections and I have the worst sore throat I've ever had. I can barely talk and it hurts to swallow. :o( But I've been drinking a lot of echinacea herbal tea (wellness tea) and I think it's helping. So the full update on our trip will have to wait until I have more energy. Hopefully that will be soon!!

6 comments:

Manda said...

I hope you all feel better soon! It was fun seeing you! Love you guys!

Amy said...

That really stinks that you are all sick! My house is very similar at the moment and it is not fun! I hope you all feel better soon.

the splendid life of us... said...

Sorry that everyone is sick! FEEL BETTER SOON!

Emily said...

We brought sickness home from Oregon too...yucky! It sounds like you guys have it worse though. I'm so sorry about your sore throat...that is awful!

Sorry I missed you at church...I totally forgot that my parents got called to the Singles Ward! So, I went there, but wished I had gone to 2nd ward...Easton screamed during the meeting, which seemed super loud in the usually quiet singles ward!

Manda said...

I love your blog's new look Kim!

Kim said...

Thanks Manda! www.shabbyprincess.com is one of my new favorite websites! :o) They have so many free scrapbooking downloads that are so cute!!