Monday, March 31, 2008

easter

Well, it's time to finally post our Easter pictures and videos. I hadn't done anything yet since we had Nana and Grandpa visiting us this past week. So here they are!





So here is a quick video recap from each of the kids on how much fun they had looking for Easter eggs. Isaac was more interested in eating candy than saying much, Eli just wanted to look for more eggs and Shailey was being her usual silly self. :o)






4 comments:

Emily said...

Easter looks like fun at your house! Is that your backyard? So nice!!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

My grandkids are so cute!! Put Shailey in front of the camera and she is just like her mom at that age...showing off for the camera! And Eli and Isaac are such little boys! I'm so glad you have a big backyard with a fence for the kids to play. What a blessing! Love you all....Mom

the splendid life of us... said...

That yard is freakin huge! How fun! I can't wait to hide easter eggs for McCoy next year. Your kids are so darn cute!

Manda said...

I agree, awesome back yard!
You guys have the cutest kids. Those videos made me laugh so hard! I am so jealous mom and dad went out there! I wanted to tag along so bad! We miss you guys a lot, and we can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!