| What American accent do you have? Your Result: The Midland "You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio. | |
| The West | |
| Boston | |
| North Central | |
| The South | |
| The Inland North | |
| Philadelphia | |
| The Northeast | |
Monday, March 24, 2008
where are you from?
Okay...I don't get how they came up with midland but when I read the part about having a good voice for TV or radio then I was okay with it. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess my accent is from the west, which is basically no accent at all. Just a boring run-of-the-mill type. It's spring break and we have a bit of sunshine, yeah! I hope you have fun with Nana and Grandpa. I sent the shutter and a few bags of clothes with them. Hopefully, you can use some of them. Love, Mom
ok it says I am from Inland Norht. So they say I sound like I am from Wisconsin. I think not.
Looks like we need to start a radio show together, as I have a midland accent too.
Post a Comment