I've been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now I just kept forgetting. Shailey and Danny were invited to a daddy-daughter night out to see a Dodgers game with
McKay, Anna and Carly. It was so cool of them to invite Shailey and Danny and it was a great opportunity for Danny to spend time with Shailey. They had tons of fun! :o)

4 comments:
That is a great picture of the 2 of them...what a fun idea. Baseball games are always fun!
And your green beans look awesome!
how cute! what city do you guys live in? We are in north Fontana..
Shailey is getting so big! She is adorable. How old is she now?
What a great outing for the two of them. Nothing beats a good old Dodgers baseball game.
Your garden is so great. I planted a few things, and came home from my trip from Utah expecting to see full grown plants, but instead I had stumps of green here and there. The huge snails got to my garden! oh well good thing for the Farmer's market on Saturdays!
Post a Comment