Monday, September 8, 2008

happy anniversary!


Well, today Danny and I celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss! I can't believe it's already been 7 years! It went by so quickly. I hope the next 7 years will be as wonderful as the first. I love you, Danny! :o)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

Okay, I have missed your blog. I was laughing so hard at Jesse's mustache. I don't know why, but I just thought it was so funny, and thought about Hitler before you even mentioned it. Too funny. I'm glad you had fun with your fam. Steve and I FINALLY get to go to Disneyland on Halloween and I cannot even wait!

Also, cute school pics...I can't believe you guys have a kindergartner! And Eli is too cute with his t-ball.

Lawther family said...

Happy Anniversary! How are you guys doing? We need to call each
other and visit. I miss you!

Manda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We love you guys a lot, and I hope you got to do something fun. Thanks for being such a great example of married life :) Also, I'm glad you updated, I was getting worried about you all! I'm glad you were just busy.

Emily said...

HAppy anniversary!

I still need to hear about your hot date :0)

And, even though I have seen that picture before, I still can't believe that you look exactly the same! Wow what a hottie!

The Lowarys said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe that you've been married for that long!! You're family is adorable. (By the way, I can't believe that you found a black widow- CRAZY!!!!) I was also dying at that pictue of Jesse- that is HILARIOUS!!!

Swanson Family said...

Congrats on 7 years!!!

CMalone said...

Just found your blog. Wonderful! And yes the year pass very quickly. Tim and I have been married 26 years. My baby turned 25 and just recently moved out. Time goes by way toooo fast.

I still want to sing with you. But I'm under the weather. Maybe next month.

Carol Malone

Lizzie said...

So cute!!! It's so fun to see this picture since I never saw engagement photos, dating, wedding pics, etc. You guys look so beautiful and happy. Congratulations!

Also, we have Disneyland passes too, if you ever want to meet up there some time, with or without husbands, let me know!