Okay so we don't get a lot of rain around here. When it does rain it's a big deal since it reminds me of home (I really do miss the rain...is that weird?). The kids wanted to go outside and play in the so-called rain (more like mist) so we got them all dressed up to play! They had fun. :o) We can't wait to get a healthy dose of Oregon rain in December!
4 comments:
I love that Isaac even had on yellow rubber boots! I guess they could always stand under the sprinkler. You could, too, if you miss the rain so much! Actually, I like the rain also and would miss it if I lived in a place that didn't have it. I love being inside a warm, cozy house when its really rainy and stormy outside. It makes be feel so secure. Love you lots! Mom
I miss the rain too! Every time it rains we go out and play. :) Your kids are so cute. Love the picture of Issac. How cute.
Shaiyley looks so cute in her ballerina outfit. Too cute.
By the way, The email address I have for you doesn't work so email me so I can get you our address and phone number ok. :) Miss you guys!
Hi Kim
Lopaka and I tagged you so go to our blog and have some fun.
Post a Comment