Okay, not really. But the boys thought it was. I was doing something with Shailey and thought I should go check on the boys. I went into the kitchen where I have a large sack of flour. I haven't found a good spot for it yet but after this I sure will. There was a trail of flour that led into the laundry room and out the backyard....to this.
I love boys. :o)
6 comments:
This past week it was snowing in my kitchen several times (pancake mix, stawberry milk powder, salt, macaroni noodles). It's good boys can be so much fun!
Ammon did the same thing when he was little, only it was in Grandma Luke's back bedroom. She put the cart that held the flour and sugar canisters in the back bedroom so it wouldn't be a temptation for Ammon to play in. When we went to leave, we couldn't find Ammon anywhere. We went into the back bedroom just in time to see Ammon through the last cup of flour into the air. It was everywhere! At least the boys where good enough to take it outside. I love boys, too. They are so cute!
I am so impressed that you got the camera. How cute and a story you will always remember. I need to take your example and get the camera before I react! So cute.
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Oh wow Kim, you are amazing. I think I would have cried rather than blogged! :) But that picture will make you laugh forever. Isaac looks just like Danny! Both boys are the cutest!
oh yeah! lots of mischief going on in this house lately too.
it's nice to see someone else grab the camera. gotta love the boys!
oh and don't you LOVE how they are so proud of themselves?
aren't boys great, they find fun in everything! Glad to know I am not alone in my boy adventures. :)
Post a Comment