Shailey had another dance recital on Monday night. They danced to music from the Nutcracker. It was very cute. :o) Her group was the candy cane group so everyone tried to dress up their dance outfits to go with that theme. We decided to do pink candy canes since her dance outfit was already pink. The first picture is right before the performance. The second is a picture of Shailey, Avie (on the left, who is in Shailey's class at church), and Dannie (on the right who is Avie's cousin). All the girls did such a great job. And they're so cute! I included a couple of videos of the performance. You can watch them if you'd like. Sorry it's so shaky. They were taken on our little digital camera so the slightest movement looks like an earthquake! If you look closely you can spot Shailey dancing around. She's usually in the back but she's wearing a bright pink top and a light pink skirt (if you hadn't already notived from the pictures!). Also, in the second video all the girls take turns leaping across the stage so you can see her a little better. Enjoy! :o)

2 comments:
She has the most beautiful face! And boy does she have that princess pose down...all those trips to Disneyland I guess!
She's the cutest little ballerina!a
What a cutie! Hey, I'll be down your way in a few weeks, wanna hang out? I'll be staying at the Anaheim Marriott. e-mail me ilikemarkers@gmail
Post a Comment