Friday, January 23, 2009

christmas in oregon

Okay, I'm finally getting around to this post. I think I've put it off long enough! :o) Keep in mind that I don't have all of my pictures yet. So all of my pictures from Grandma Berta's are on another camera. So this will just be a few pictures to highlight our trip up to Oregon.

Making Cookies at Mom and Dad's


Shailey's First Lost Tooth (it's hard to see it in her hand but it's there.)

Graham Cracker Houses (where more candy is eaten than decorated with!)


(Notice all the empty Tootsie Roll wrappers, yet there doesn't seem to be any on her house. Hmm...)

Meeting Santa

Christmas Morning


Dad's and Theresa's House

And lastly, a funny video of Eli playing the guitar. Man he's good! :o) I will post the other pictures when I get them.


2 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

The pictures look great and I love the video of Eli on the guitar! I have it on my computer and watch it every once in a while. We're so glad that you guys got to come for Christmas. We look forward to a summertime visit now!

Lawther family said...

Looks like you had a great time up in Oregon. Hope you are all home and rested well and enjoying your new year. :)