Tuesday, March 17, 2009

spring is here!

There's always one day near the end of winter when it feels like Spring has finally arrived. In my opinion, that day is today. It's such a beautiful day! The weather is bright, warm and sunny. I took the time to look around at what's blooming in my yard right now and was surprised at how much I hadn't noticed until today. I thought I'd share it with you!


4 comments:

Emily said...

LUCKY!!! You would cry at the sight of my "yard".

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

I am soooo jealous! I can't believe how many beautiful flowers you have already. It's funny, because I was just thinking today about my backyard and was wondering if I had any spring flowers popping up. I was going to take a look right after breakfast. I know that I won't have as many as you, but am happy that you shared yours with the rest of us! Love you!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

One more thing... I love taking pictures of flowers, especially when we go on vacation. Dad thinks I'm crazy. So you must get it from me!

Natalie said...

YOU ARE MAKING ME WANT TO CRY! I miss seeing the flowers in bloom. People keep reminding me that spring is around the corner, I guess I need to be patient!