Tuesday, April 28, 2009

guess what?

It looks like we'll have one more blessing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. :o)
I only wish we would have thought to record the kids' reaction on camera when we told them last night. Their jaws all dropped and they started screaming and dancing around the room. It was so cute!
Shailey hopes for a girl because in her words, "If we have another boy then I will be 'boy trapped'." Oh dear... here's hoping for a girl!

19 comments:

Emily said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! That is such good news! It's okay to be boy trapped...but I bet a little sister would be so fun for Shailey.

Hope you're feeling good!

marianne walker said...

Congrats! IT would be fun to have two of each. Here's a vote for a girl!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Boy or girl doesn't really matter, just as long as we have a healthy baby! I can tell from the picture that we have another adorable Boman in the works! How fun for the kids. I'm glad they're all excited. Hyrum and the boys wish that they had a little sister, but I just don't think that's going to happen. They'll just have to be content with three wonderful "big" sisters. We love and miss you guys!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are so thrilled for your family :0)

Holly said...

Congratulations Kim! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl!

Cate said...

congrats!
When I came out of the closet, finally, last week I asked if anyone else was pregnant too. They decided you needed to be - keep it all in YW - at least we have all the help we'll need.
I'm so excited for you!

Lawther family said...

boy trapped that is so cute. I am so way excited for you!!! 4 is way differnt than 3 let me tell you! for me it was anyway. Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! Call me anytime to talk. I miss you, love ya lady!

The Lowarys said...

Congratulations!!!! That is AWESOME!! You have such adorable kids!!!!

Violet said...

AAAHHHH!!!!Hooray!!! I am so excited for you. When is the due date? How far along are you? I know Benjamin isn't even 6 months old yet, but I am so baby hungry
:0) It's a good thing you will be having one so I can play with it.

Natalie said...

KIM! CONGRATS! That is wonderful news. I am glad you pulled through. I remember when I lived there, everyone kept telling me it was either me, you or Rayna next! Rayna and I both decided we were done so I am glad you didn't let everyone down!

You are such a wonderful mother, I really looked up to you and how patient you were with your children. It will be so fun to have a Thanksgiving baby! I was a TRUKEY DAY baby for my sweet mom.

Manda said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope for Shailey's sake you are not boy trapped. That is so funny. We love you guys so much, and miss you. Congratulations!

Matt and Christy said...

Congrats! How far along are you? Good luck (you'll be pregnant during the summer- FUN!!!)!

Desiree said...

I knew as soon as I saw your title that you might be announcing something. Congratulations! I think after two boys you should get another girl :-) Happy pregnancy!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!
That is wonderful news... I'll cross my fingers for Shailey to get a sister... :o)

McKay and Rachel said...

Way to go Kim! Four is fabulous - entirely crazy but fabulous. Hope you are feeling ok. You have such cute kids you definitely should keep on having more. Congrats!!!!

rose said...

congratulations!!! there will be one more super cute kid in this world come november!
Shaileys' comment is the BEST!

Ben & Diane said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome. I'm sure 4 will be busy but worth it. I am really happy for you guys. Wish we lived closer. I think Shailey and Mia would be great friends.

Swanson Family said...

We are so excited for your family! Congratulations!

Davenport family said...

Congratulations! You and Danny do have cute kids! Cate told me. I was super happy for you! I bet you will be super cute prego. We miss you guys. Love you!