Tuesday, August 4, 2009

auditions update

Okay, I've had lots of people asking me "How did those auditions go?" So, I will tell you all about it here.


The auditions themselves went great. :o) There were about 30 people at the LA audition and 50 at the Salt Lake one a few days later. I really wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be and they really tried to make it as laid back for everyone as they could.


I didn't make it into the top 20, so obviously I'm not in the top 6 finalists either. You can go here to listen to the top 20 and the 6 finalists. I'm totally fine with how everything turned out. I had fun, it was a good experience, and I can just go to the game and enjoy myself instead of enduring the torture of waiting to see if I would be picked or not with the other finalists (yeah, that's how they are doing it!). The only thing that I'm a little urked about is that not one person in the top 6 is from the LA area. It just seems weird that they are all either from Utah or Arizona and they are competing to sing at a Dodger's game. Anyway, you can listen to them if you'd like and form your own opinions. While there are definitely some talented people on there, there were also some interesting choices in the top 20. I guess it's all a matter of preference. :o) Oh, well! Best of luck to the top 6 finalists!

2 comments:

Holly said...

like I said...they're nuts =)

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Well, I know who my favorite is...and I don't think I'm biased or anything! You did a great job and I'm happy to have the tracks on my computer to listen to anytime I want. You should post your tracks on the blog so that others can hear them too. See you soon!