After lots of tangles and tears, the hair came off! Shailey has been growing out her hair for months to donate it to make wigs for kids with cancer. It was finally long enough that we could cut it and still have a cute haircut afterwards. I was excited to see it go because now I don't have a mess of hair to brush through everyday. She was excited to see it go because now it won't take mommy F-O-R-E-V-E-R to do her hair! We had Kelly cut it and she did an awesome job!!
Here's Shailey right before her haircut.
Now Kelly is dividing it into two ponytails.

Cutting the ponytails off!

The boys waiting patiently. :o)

And the final result! Soooo cute! She looks so much older now!

Thanks Kelly!! :o)
5 comments:
So cute! It looke like mine! What a neat thing for her to do at such a young age.
So cute! That is great that she was able to do such a great thing at such a young age. Was it her idea to start off with?
I love the haircut! And, I love the reason why she did it. Way to go Shailey!! I love you!
She is so cute with long hair or short hair! What a great thing to do!
Absolutely darling! So I've been dying to hear about the audition...whatever happened with that. If they didnt pick you they are nuts!
Post a Comment