Friday, August 7, 2009

more projects

I finished another Boppy slipcover. I used velcro this time which was so much easier than a zipper. I also finished the bumper pads for the crib. I still need to finish the dust ruffle though. And for fun we made some flower clips for Shailey's new short haircut. She's so excited that she can actually do her own hair now. She just brushes it and puts a clip in and she's done.
She loves it!







4 comments:

Lawther family said...

So cute. I love the hair clips. The projects look like they keep you busy and it looks fun. I should start some projects up. :)
Sorry you didn't make it into the top 20 for auditions, but at least you got to go and have that experience, and now you can sit back and enjoy. :)

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

I love the projects and the clips. We'll see you all soon!

Lawther family said...

kim, how is your sister doing? is she on a mission? I saw picturs of her and some guy on facebook... made me think of her and hope she is doing well.

Matt and Christy said...

I love Shailey's new haircut. It looks like she is all ready to head back to school! I love doing sewing projects to keep me busy, too. Your blankets are so cute.