Wednesday, November 25, 2009

being thankful


Olivia turned one week old on Monday and she has been a dream. I am loving this baby girl!


I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you will reflect on the things that you are thankful for. I am especially thankful for my family -- my wonderful husband and my beautiful kids. I'm thankful that we have the Gospel and that we can be together as a family forever!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Amen! She's such a cutie! Have a great Thanksgiving.

emily barlocker scott said...

I'm sooooo excited to meet her!

Desiree said...

Oh what a sweet little piece of Heaven right there! Happy thanksgiving to you! And, congratulations.

Manda said...

She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her and see you all! Love you guys!

JTA said...

Congrats Bomans. She is a doll. Enjoy baby's first holidays!

Emily said...

I can't believe that half of the comments are left by Emily's to this point, this is Em W. :0)

You are adorable. Just came back from Sand D. if you need anything!

I LOVE that picture of the both of you.

marianne walker said...

What a sweetie!! Way to go Kim and family!!