Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the guessing game



With three weeks to go I figured now would be a good time to make guesses as to when this baby girl will make her debut. Let me give you a bit of information before you make your guess:




-I'm due December 1st.


-Shailey came exactly on her due date, Eli came 2 weeks early and Isaac came 3 weeks early.

-I am extremely uncomfortable (but who isn't in the last month??).

-I won't have a pelvic exam by my midwife until next week's appointment on the 17th so I don't have any of that info yet. Usually by this point though, I have dilated some.



So with those facts influencing your guesses, just post the day you think she'll arrive (choosing AM or PM is optional), and the typical birth stats (weight and height). Just to fill you in on my last three's birth stats, Shailey was 8'3" (20 1/4" long), Eli was 9' (20 1/2" long), and Isaac was just shy of 7' (can't remember how long he was--isn't that awful??). So as you can see, I am all over the place with my babies! Have fun guessing!

6 comments:

Penhallegon Family said...

Nov 28th AM
8lbs 12oz and 20 1/2 long

Emily said...

Thanksgiving Day...2pm. 8 lbs 2 oz. 20.5 inches long.

I thought for sure since I was so uncomfortable at the end that my body couldn't take any more and she would come early. Turns out the babies don't care how uncomfortable we are and they come when they feel like it. So uncool.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

My guess is that she will come when Heavenly Father sends her! Although, last night I think I said Nov. 21, 8lbs. 2oz., and 21" long.

Lawther family said...

humm..... November 20th early AM
7lb 10oz and 20 1/2" long.
Good luck with everything! Love ya

Manda said...

I'm cheating, but I guess she'll come Nov 15 at 9:45pm. And she'll be 7lbs, 7oz, 20in.

You guys have to pick a name! :)

Good Luck Kim, we love you!!!!!!!

Ben & Diane said...

November 21st PM

7 lbs 12 oz

20" long

Godd ck guys. I can't wait for pictures!