Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween

Halloween has come and gone which is just fine with me. I usually love getting costumes ready and taking the kids trick-or-treating with Danny.

This year...well, I'm blaming my lack of enthusiasm on being pregnant. (I am playing the pregnancy card as much as I possibly can!)

Here were this year's costumes:

Tinkerbell

(Thanks for the costume, Nana! You saved me from a lot of sewing!)


Indiana Jones

(Ready for action! And the only thing I had to sew was his bag! Wonderful!)

Lightning McQueen (again!)

(Honestly this one was a win-win for me. He wanted to wear the thing that took me forever to sew last year which meant I didn't have to make him something this year? Done!)


"Bun Maker" and the "Bun in the oven"


(It's hard to see but the timer says 5 weeks and the clock reads 12:01 which is my due date. A big thanks to Google, cardboard boxes, and random stuff from the Home Depot for making my costume possible.)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love it!! Too cute. You guys all look great. 5 weeks is so soon!

anelieze castrejon said...

You were seriously the cutest couple there. So are you going to keep that costume? I think you could sell it for BIG BUCKS on craigslist or ebay~ looks like a real oven!

:)

Lizzie said...

I can't believe you made that oven. It looks AMAZING, like a real oven.

We had an Adult Halloween Party a couple of weekends ago and I wanted to do something creative like that...but failed miserably. You guys look so cute!

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

You guys are just too cute!