Thursday, March 18, 2010

olivia's first laugh!

She finally did it! And it was completely by accident that I got her to do it. I was goofing around with Isaac while changing Olivia's diaper. I made a little duck sound that was intended to make Isaac laugh, but instead, I heard the cutest little giggle coming from the diaper changing table. Apparently, mommy as a duck is pretty hilarious! Isaac was there "helping" as usual. :o)

3 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

That is so cute!! I'm glad you were able to get it on video so that we could all enjoy it...you quacky mommy!

McKay and Rachel said...

ummmm that is possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard! You have the BEST quack in the world Kim! So fun!

Lawther family said...

haa haa so cute. I love it... and so does Kekoa, he was laughing at the quacks too!