I took the kids to the library yesterday. I didn't realize that on Fridays they close at 5pm. We got there at 4:55. So I told the kids that if they wanted a book they'd have to hurry and pick one quickly. Eli came back with a book that I thought was about astronauts. I just briefly looked at the cover. I didn't even read the title. Here's what he grabbed.

Great mom I am, huh?
5 comments:
The really bad part about this is that the kid is super-psyched to be an astronaut "when he grows up".
Here at the Boman household we like to "nurture" dreams. LOL!
I'd say you are a great mom who's brave enough to take four kids to the library! As for the book, well, it is history...they have to learn about it sometime. Danny's comment is too funny! See you soon!!
Hey! under the circumstances I think you did awesome. Keep up the good work Kim. The Boman's can't wait to see you either. Love you!
Ok I am totally laughing out loud. Thanks for being a great mom!
ok laughing out loud right now. haa haa have fun reading that with him.
I love Danny's comment.
Post a Comment