Olivia is 6 months old now and the time has just flown by!
Let me just say that she is probably the happiest baby I have ever known. It's like she is packed full of smiles and she just can't contain them! Maybe she stores them all in her little thunder thighs. :o) These are her latest stats:
♥Height: 26 3/4 inches
♥Weight: 19 lbs. 6 oz.
Livvy is in the 96th percentile for weight and 90th for her height. She's a growin' girl!

It seems that lately she has discovered her voice. She used to be so quiet. But now if she wants your attention, she SCREAMS! And I don't mean the crying kind like "I'm hurt" or "I'm hungry". This girl screams like a Pat Benatar impersonator--because she can. And when she does we always run over to see if she's okay. And you know what she does? She'll just STOP mid scream and then burst into smiles. She totally does it to get attention. It's pretty funny! :o)

She can also sit up pretty well, although I still keep the boppy around her since she still topples over sometimes. She can only roll over (sometimes) from her tummy to her back. But I have to say that I'm not overly excited for her to get mobile anyway so this doesn't bother me in the slightest. And she seems perfectly happy with her inability to get around. She gets plenty of attention around here. Isaac is constantly yelling, "My Liv! My Liv!" in her face. She loves it.

She can also sit up pretty well, although I still keep the boppy around her since she still topples over sometimes. She can only roll over (sometimes) from her tummy to her back. But I have to say that I'm not overly excited for her to get mobile anyway so this doesn't bother me in the slightest. And she seems perfectly happy with her inability to get around. She gets plenty of attention around here. Isaac is constantly yelling, "My Liv! My Liv!" in her face. She loves it.
She is such a sweetheart and we all love her so much! She has been such a blessing to our family! We love you Olivia!!


6 comments:
She is so sweet! What a big, healthy girl. I'm glad that she I such a happy baby.
she has the sweetest little smile Kim. You and Danny make cute babies.
Thank you Kim for posting those sweet pictures. She is the cutest little girl and we miss her. I can't wait for your call tonight so I can hear her scream. Love you Mom, Nana
She's so dang cute!!!! That last picture is adorable. The time goes by so fast.
So, I completely left a post on this a couple of days ago, but I don't know where it is! Anyway, what a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting. I wonder how old she will be before Hyrum quits calling her "the new chubby baby, Olivia"! Also, Moroni just read the post about her screaming for attention and called her "a total DIVA"! (Although, a cute diva!)
Kim, I really like the way you have set your blog up. A fun idea.
Post a Comment