.jpg)
Well, after a lot of web searches, trial and error and basically flying by the seat of my pants I finally figured out how to make my blog look a little more original. Let me tell you something though...HTML's and codes and computer jargon are definitely NOT my thing! But I'm quite pleased with the result and excited that I did it all myself. I was really trying to give it a "scrapbook" feel. Now I know it doesn't even begin to compare with alot of everyone else's blogs (some of yours are so gosh darn cute!) but at least it's my own design. And I'd better be happy with it for awhile because I am definitely NOT changing it again anytime soon! :o)
1 comment:
Oh Kim I am with you...all that HTML stuff and secret codes are so hard to figure out. I am constantly trying to make my blog cuter, and I am constantly screwing it up. Yours looks great!
Post a Comment