We all had a fun Halloween this year. We went to our ward Halloween activity on Tuesday and then Trick-or-Treating last night. I think the costumes turned out just fine. I sewed Eli's pants and coat and I took the old skirt off Shailey's costume and stitched on a new skirt. I also added extra embellishments to make it more sparkly. It was fun! For Isaac's costume all I had to do was make it a little longer in the legs by adding feet extensions. He made a cute dinosaur but I had a hard time getting him to hold still for pictures!
Isaac was totally into exploring the church gym and stage. It was hard to keep track of him!
Shailey never has a problem taking pictures. She loves the camera! :o)
A cute picture of Shailey and Eli at the ward activity. They had a lot of fun playing the games.

Isaac was totally into exploring the church gym and stage. It was hard to keep track of him!
Once again, another photo of Isaac on the move! The kid was all over the place!
Finally he stopped for a quick picture! :o)
"Pirate Eli" didn't want to hold still for pictures, either.
This is him getting frustrated with all the picture taking. I actually like his face. It goes well with his costume, don't you think? Arrrrr mateys! :o)
There! Finally got him to smile!
Shailey never has a problem taking pictures. She loves the camera! :o)
A cute picture of Shailey and Eli at the ward activity. They had a lot of fun playing the games.
This was one of few pics of them actually trick-or-treating. The batteries died on my camera so I didn't get very many good ones. This picture captures the sheer terror Eli was experiencing that caused him to literally freeze in his tracks. He was NOT COOL with the scary guy in the mask sitting on the bench next to the front door. The guy was very nice not to move or scare the kids and actually waved as we left. Afterwards Eli said, "I think that guy was scared of me!" Really, Eli?? Are you sure about that? Silly kid!
2 comments:
Very cute!!!! I love Eli's pirate hat!!!! Great job with the costumes! And your kids are so adorable!
you did a great job with their costumes
Post a Comment