Talented and Gifted...or just Tag
So Emily tagged me and it's the first time I've been tagged since starting a blog. So here goes:
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Trying to graduate high school (it's a long story...it involves a year and a half of trying home school and then spending the remaining 2 1/2 years of public high school correcting that decision)
2. Learning to drive (I didn't get my license until I was 19...I know, I know)
3. Involving myself in two different choirs that I LOVED! (Concert Choir and Kaleidoscope...I miss choir!)
4. Dating (Although I look back and wish I had done more group dating)
5. Playing a lot of video games and watching a TON of movies!
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean my room!
2. Work on curtains for Shailey's and the boys' rooms
3. Figure out what I'll make for dinner tonight before dinner time (I'm so bad with this!!)
4. Read some of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (I started it yesterday and could NOT put it down!!)
5. Get milk at the grocery store (Yes, my life is so exciting and glamorous! Don't you all envy me?)
5 Foods I enjoy:
1. Chocolate!!
2. Pretty much anything with chicken
3. Pretty much any kind of potatoes
4. Breads...I LOVE breads!
5. Junk food...I am a total junk food junkie...it's so bad!
5 Bad habits:
1. Video games (Yes, I still play video games. I love them!)
2. I hate cleaning and I let the house get out of control (I will super clean for a whole day and then get so burned out from that that I won't clean anything for a couple of days...so bad!)
3. I procrastinate WAY too much..
4. I'm always picking and biting at my nails and the dry skin around them (Yuck! It's such a gross habit!! I hate it!)
5. Neglecting myself (I can't be the only mom out there who takes care of her family's needs before her own...and then sometimes doesn't have TIME for her own! Oh the days when I could shower at my leisure...)
5 of my favorite toys:
1. Do my kids count? They are SO much fun!
2. My camera (I LOVE to take pictures of my family!)
3. My computer (I love the internet and my Finale Notebook program)
4. My keyboard (Yeah! I'll be getting my REAL piano back in a couple of weeks!!)
5. My TV (I'm sorry, but I just don't think I could live without TV)
5 People I tag:
1. Amanda
2. Amy
3. Diane
4. Rachel
5. Brenley
3 comments:
Very cool! I don't think I can think of that many creative things like you did! You are great!
Video games....I have to admit I'm surprised. Maybe I should try them. Maybe it'd be a good outlet for me???
Lizzie, I really love to play video games, but I've been playing them for about 20 years now. I'm sure I'm the only mom in this world that actually plays video games! Lol! I think you either love them or you hate them. :o)
Post a Comment