
We also started a vegetable garden a couple of months ago. We started the corn, the red pepper plant and the tomato plant from seedlings but we started the green beans from seeds. The corn is in the back, the green beans are in the front to the left, then the pepper plant and the tomato plant on the right. I've never planted a garden before but it seems to be doing pretty well so far! :o)

***
Since we haven't had a lot going on around here lately I thought I'd just post some random pictures of the kids. They were just too cute to pass up. :o)




I've also been working more in Shailey's room. I finished her flower lantern. We're going with a princess/garden theme. This is the finished light.
She says she feels small, like a fairy, in her room with the newly updated paper lantern. She's so cute. :o)
If anything exciting ever happens I'll be sure to post about it!
6 comments:
What a green thumb you are. I keep trying for a garden, there is nothing better than fresh produce from your own backyard.
Shaily's lantern in darling. You are so talented!
Wow - your garden looks fabulous! You need to teach a class. Unfortunately I don't think I will ever be blogging my veggie "garden" - it is quite embarrassing.
Your garden looks amazing, I don't believe you've never done it before!
And Shailey's room is going to look so cute, you're the best mom ever!
Your garden is growing so good. I wish I was creative enough to decorate my kids room.
I checked out the calander thing. It was right only for Makaio... and it says that this one will be a boy... so lets hope its wrong. :)
Your garden looks great! I am still working on ours, but I do have eleven tomato plants planted. I love the sunflower! They are such cheerful flowers. It will be fun to see all of your projects in person when we come in August. Give everyone hugs and kisses for us.
Love, Mom
I am so jealous of your garden, it's so awesome! And I love Shailey's light, that is cool. I think you have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment