Sunday, June 21, 2009

isaac's birthday


Okay, I should have posted this nearly two weeks ago. Oh, well. At least it's getting posted!

Our little Isaac turned 3 on June 9th! I can't believe how old he's getting! It seems like it was just a little bit ago that he was only this big:
And now he's this big:


What a cool kid he's become! We sure do love you, Isaac! :o)


We took the kids to the Aquarium of the Pacific on Isaac's birthday. Here are a few pictures of our adventure there.

After the aquarium, we went home for presents, cake and ice cream. He doesn't look excited in any of this pictures, does he? :o)

At this point in the present opening, Isaac said, "It's not even a toy!" He was a little upset ... ... until ...


... he found out the present was a Lightning McQueen sweatshirt. See? Kids can be excited about clothes, too. :o)

He liked the cake ...


... but not the mess. :o) Happy birthday Isaac!

3 comments:

Penhallegon Family said...

I can not believe that he is "3". Oh how time flies bye.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

These pictures are so cute!! I love his stylin' hair. I can't believe how much he and Eli look alike! It looks like he had a fantastic birthday. Love you guys!

Lawther family said...

I think Isac looks like MaKay(sorry on the spelling). Did you know that Desi has a picture of the three of us all prego with our little three year olds? Fun huh?