
I made a dress for Shailey yesterday. It was an easy pattern so I thought, why not? The material was $2.00 a yard at Wal-Mart (by the way, I heard they are getting rid of their fabric department there--at least at that particular store. I am bummed!). It turned out pretty cute. I will be making one more for her... just not today. :o)
Shailey has also been doing really well with her swim lessons, thanks to this great teacher. :o) Thanks Violet! Just to give you insight on how much she's improved, at the beginning of summer she insisted on swimming with not one, but two water rings and a pair of water wings before she would set foot in the water. I think she's made progress! Now if we could just get the boys to follow her lead...
2 comments:
That dress turned out so darling! Our Wal-Mart got rid of their fabric department and most of their yarn. In my opinion, it was a bad decision on their part!
That's a cute dress! Yeah, most wal-mart's are doing that, such a bummer!
Post a Comment