Friday, September 24, 2010

10 months

Olivia is 10 months old and such a cutie pie.  I decided to do a little photo shoot with her.  I'm trying to get better with my new camera and I figured I have a pretty cute subject around to practice on. ♥  By the way, if anyone wants to I would LOVE to practice on you or your kids!  Just sayin'.

Here's a little bit about Olivia:

-She weighs a little over 20 pounds.

-She has two bottom teeth.

-She's CRAWLING now!

-She just pulled herself up to stand the other day but I haven't seen her do it since.

-She loves to babble.  She's way more entertaining than anything on TV.

-She is a GREAT sleeper at night and an okay sleeper during the day.

-She loves to eat real food...not baby stuff.

-When she gets mad she rolls her R's.  We call her our little Chewbacca baby when she does it.

-She loves to watch Baby Einstein...I know...but sometimes it's the only way to get the dishes done.

-When she's happy or excited she kicks her legs or wiggles her feet.

-She loves to clap her hands.

-She is the sweetest, happiest baby I know!




♥ I think this next one is my favorite. ♥



♥ Isaac wanted to share the love, too.  He adores Livvy. ♥


4 comments:

The Lowarys said...

Ooooohhhhh, how pretty!!!!

anelieze castrejon said...

luv the pictures!! seriously, you're awesome.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Hyrum and I love the pictures! He's so excited to see "Chubby baby, Olivia" next month. I think my favorite is the black and white, whole body shot in her little jeans. Sooo cute!

Lawther family said...

They are all cute! I love them, you take such great pictures. Your kids are beautiful.