Sunday, November 18, 2007

fancy footwork and haircuts

I gave the boys haircuts a couple of days ago. I can't believe how long I let Eli's hair get. It was looking so untidy. Isaac's hair wasn't quite as long as Eli's but his haircut turned out very cute, also. I put a couple of picture of the boys before their haircuts and a couple of pictures after their haircuts. It was really hard to get Isaac to stay still (again!). I also put in a couple of videos of the kids dancing. The first video they are dancing to one of Shailey's favorite songs (Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani-she is so silly!). The second video is right after watching Ratatouille. They really liked the menu music. (I know! So silly!)
*OK, so I uploaded the videos to blogger and they both worked in the preview of my post but didn't work in the actual post. I'm going to try uploading to google videos again. :o)

Isaac before his haircut and ready for church.

Eli and Shailey reading books before church with Eli's hair looking pretty long. (Keep in mind that this was before church so his hair looked somewhat decent. And his head was down so you can't see how much it would stick up in the back.)

Eli's short haircut!

Issac's short haircut and looking very mischievous!

Here's the video of the kids dancing to the Ratatouille menu music:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2517669429846753778

And FINALLY...here's the video of them dancing to Gwen Stefani:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=80535456474998069

3 comments:

Manda said...

I love the new haircuts, Isaac is adorable, and Eli looks so grown up and cute!

That video is adorable, Isaac is such a good dancer! And I love Shailey sticking her head in there too. I can't wait to see you guys!

the splendid life of us... said...

I am glad that you are a mommy that realizes that her kids need their hair cut. It is one of my pet peeves when parents just can't bare to cut their kids hair and let it get out of hand. Their is nothing cuter than a little boy with a little boy cut!

Lizzie said...

Wow, Isaac looks so much like you and Eli looks so much like Danny! I don't think I'd ever taken a close look. Wow.